Student Program & Awards
TOFE 2020 STUDENT PROGRAM
Student Program sign up Form (Coming Soon)
Student Chair, Lauren Garrison, firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Paper Award
Student Papers will need to be submitted to email@example.com by April 1st to be considered for Student Award, which will be presented at the TOFE 2020 Banquet on Wednesday Evening.
Outstanding Student Paper Award: This award is associated with the biannual ANS Topical Meeting on the Technology of Fusion Energy. The nominated student
- Must have been the primary contributor to the research being presented,
- Must be the first author of the paper, and
- Must present the work at the TOFE Meeting.
- Students who wish to participate should e-mail paper to Lauren by April 1st at 8:00 PM EST in PDF or MS Word format.
- Submission to the student paper competition is a separate process from submitting to the Fusion Science & Technology journal. Papers will need to be submitted to FS&T as well by the manuscript due date (April 17th) For formatting please see click HERE.
- Format should be according to FS&T journal instructions and word count limit.
- Judgements will be based on paper only; Students will NOT be judged on oral or poster presentations.
- Lead author must be a student; all co-authors who are students should also be identified.
- Past winners are not eligible.